Aromatherapy In Puerto Vallarta
If you want to overcome stress, anxiety, depression, and restore the balance of your mind, body, and soul then it is worth considering aromatherapy. It encourages your physical and spiritual wellbeing as well as helps you live a stress-free life. We’ve been providing aromatherapy in Puerto Vallarta for more than 12 years and till now we have helped many people achieve their health goal with aromatherapy.
In this article, you will learn:
- What is aromatherapy?
- Benefits of using aromatherapy.
- Conditions that can be treated with the help of aromatherapy.
- How does aromatherapy work?
What Is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is a type of therapeutic massage that involves the use of aromatic plant oils and other aroma compounds to reconstructing one’s mood, manage pain, improve sleep quality, reduce stress, depression, and anxiety as well as alleviate side effects of chemotherapy.
The oils used in Aromatherapy are pure essences extracted and isolated from aromatic plants, and flowers applying them onto the body for various purposes.
This ancient art of natural healing enhances the body’s own healing ability to heal itself and inspires the body, mind, and spirit to achieve a greater state of balance.
Benefits of Aromatherapy
There are many benefits of aromatherapy. Whether you want to relax and rebalance your body or want to improve blood circulation. It also helps you remove the toxins from the body and bring a healthy glow to the skin.
The reason why aromatherapy works is because the oils used for the therapeutic process does have anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, or digestive properties in it, so they work beyond the emotionally soothing and stress-relieving effects.
Aromatherapy can help you with:
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Ease headache and migraine.
- Help you with sleep disorders such as Insomnia.
- Alleviate muscular tension
- Help you with respiratory conditions such as coughs, catarrh, bronchitis, and asthma.
- Treat various skin complaints such as acne, bites & stings, eczema, and athlete’s foot.
- Manage your backache
- It can help you cope with PMS symptoms such as depressive affect, nervousness, pain, bloating, and depressive thoughts.
- Improving your digestion and detoxify Deal with Digestive Problems
- Increasing blood flow to vital organs and muscles. Hence lower down the chances of a heart attack.
- Boost energy and improves focus
- Strengthen your immune system and balance your hormone levels.
- Help you prevent hair loss and promotes healthy hair growth.
How does it work?
Aromatherapy begins by selecting suitable oils and creating a unique blend of pure essential oils for your condition. Then we apply that essential oils onto the muscles and massage them well with pressure points and lymphatic drainage techniques.
These techniques stimulate your smell receptors and lymphatic system to get rid of the toxins and energy blocks.
The most common types of oils being used for the therapeutic approach are lavender, ylang-ylang, bergamot, petitgrain, neroli, bergamot, cinnamon, fennel, rosewood, cypress, lime, marjoram, rose, rosemary, frankincense, and violet leaf oil.
For detailed info, Please visit: HealthLine Article on Aromatherapy
Book Your Aromatherapy In Puerto Vallarta
If you would like to know more about aromatherapy, then please feel free to call Oriental Healing PV on 646-216-8516