Ear Candling In Puerto Vallarta
Ear candling, or “coning,” is an alternative remedy that some people use to draw out impurities and wax from the inner ear.
Ear candles are typically about 10 inches long, hollow, and tapered. A person lights them at their widest end.
They are usually made of fabric soaked in wax or a mixture of substances, often paraffin and beeswax.
Some of the other proposed benefits of ear candling include:
In this article, you will learn:
- removing wax, bacteria, and other debris from the ear canal
- treating sinus infections
- improving hearing or reversing hearing loss
- relieving sore throats
- treating colds and flus
- relieving headaches and migraines
- improving mental clarity
- purifying the blood
- improving lymphatic circulation
- clearing the eyes and improving vision
- reducing pain related to jaw aches and temporomandibular disorders
- reducing tension and stress
- reducing vertigo
Book Your Ear Candling In Puerto Vallarta
If you would like to know more about ear candling, then please feel free to call Oriental Healing PV on 646-216-8516