Flower Remedies In Puerto Vallarta
Flower Essence Remedies are alternative or complementary treatment that is used for emotional problems and pain. They’re made out of watered-down extracts from the flowers of wild plants.
What is flower essence?
Flower therapy, or essence therapy, is a form of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). It’s based on the idea that flowers have a healing vibrational energy.
The practice uses flower essences, which are liquids infused with a flower’s energy. They’re also called flower remedies.
Modern flower essences were created by Edward Bach, a British physician, in the 1930s. According to Bach, the energy of flowers can balance your emotions. He believed that this can bring about mental, physical, and spiritual wellness.
Today, people use flower essences for the same purpose. You can buy essences in stores or get them from an essence therapist.
There’s some evidence flower remedies may help anxiety and pain. They’re also believed to improve immunity, depression, and various psychological disorders, but the science is lacking.
To learn more about this type of herbal medicine, read on. We’ll explore the potential benefits of flower essences, plus how to use them.
Flower essences vs. essential oil
Flower essences and essential oils are often confused with each other. Both solutions are made with plants, but they’re prepared in very different ways.
Here’s how flower essences are made:
- Flowers are submerged in natural spring water.
- The water is boiled or placed in the sun. Allegedly, sun exposure helps extract the energy of flowers.
- The water is filtered and preserved with brandy. The finished essence contains no part of the flower.
Essences can be made with nonflowering plants and crystals using the same method. They can also be made without alcohol.
On the other hand, essential oils are concentrated liquids of plant compounds. Here’s how they’re made:
- The flowers, leaves, fruit, or bark of a plant are gathered. One bottle of essential oil often requires several pounds of plant material.
- The plant material is steamed distilled or pressed, which extracts the fragrant compounds.
- The extracted “oil” is not actually oily and may be mixed with a carrier oil for use.
After a consultation to address your issues physical and emotional challenges are addressed and a personal remedy is formulated . This personal remedy is given to you in liquid form which you will take over a two week period.
Book Your Flower Remedies In Puerto Vallarta
If you would like to know more about flower remedies, then please feel free to call Oriental Healing PV on 646-216-8516