Robin Manoogian, LAC
Robin Manoogian LAC, is dedicated to providing safe and effective alternative therapies at her Puerto Vallarta clinic. As a licensed acupuncturist, with a background in Flower Essence and Ear Candling therapy. She embraces the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of traditional oriental medicine.
She has extensive experience providing acupuncture, various types of massage therapy, and cupping therapy. You can also rely on her expertise in the therapeutic use of essential oils, infrared therapy, and auricular therapy, which is a form of ear acupuncture. Robin also treats animals with veterinarian acupuncture.
Robin treats symptoms caused by diverse health conditions. Alternative therapies are especially effective for pain relief, including chronic lower back pain and neck pain. She works with you to alleviate stress, anxiety, and depression with acupuncture and flower remedies.
Robin also specializes in alternative treatments for irritable bowel syndrome and women’s health concerns like IVF, PMS, menopause symptoms, and abnormal bleeding. Robin grounds her practice in the belief that all diseases are rooted in achieving balance . As such, she works together with you to help you overcome dis-ease to overcome pain, shifting you back into harmony and balance . In times since COVID many people are experiencing new forms of stress caused by the epidemic . She works tirelessly in helping people achieve relief and balance .
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine NYC
- Masters/ Bachelors of Science and Acupuncture
- University of Massachusetts Bachelors in Chinese
- Pain and Stress Management
- IVF Pre and Post
- Electro Acupuncture for pain
- Symptoms related to Depression Anxiety
- Digestion Issues and Gynecological disorders.
- Neck & Back Pain
- Mental Health
- Flower remedies for emotional, mental and physical pain
- Ear candling
- Cupping and Moxibustion and Infrared therapy Facial Rejuvenation with Acupuncture an